We Recommend the The Fresh Aire UV APCO
Air Gorilla combines the power of two highly regarded pollutant fighting technologies- ultraviolet light and photocatalytic oxidation (PCO). This process involves shining uv light on the surface coated with titanium dioxide.
The process produces free radicals, which attack molecules of contaminated compounds (VOC’s) in the air. Including those which cause odors.
These are broken down into simple,harmless substances usually water and carbon dioxide. The free radicals have additional benefits of killing bacteria, viruses and spores.
Technology so powerful it is used aboard nuclear submarines. Imported.
- Customers tell me all the time their homes smell fresher using this PCO.
- The Air Gorilla PCO/UV N-Duct’s™ Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) Filter is 153 square inches of nano-technology titanium dioxide mesh that produces maximum destruction of airborne contaminants with negligible air resistance. It never needs cleaning or replacing. The AirGorilla PCO/UV N-Duct™ has two, 36 watt, Dual-Radiant Lamps that provides over 5 times the killing power of the typical, single 12” UV lamp. It has advanced electronics that lets you know when the power is on and the UV lamp is on and working and most importantly, when the UV lamp needs to be replaced (along with an audible reminder). Lamp Replacement is a Snap! No need to unscrew or unfasten unit to replace lamps, simply open the cover and pull out old lamps and insert the new ones
- Two 16 Dual Radiant UV lamps produce over five times the intensity and 50% greater coverage area than the typical 12-15UV lamp installed in a duct system.
- Easily installed, only cut one hole.
- Maintenance free, lamp and filter screen never needs cleaning.
- Lethal to viruses and bacteria, except some spores.
- Destroys VOCs.
- Eliminates odors.
- No Ozone!
- Extensive Warranty! Lifetime on unit, Three Years on the ballast and one year on bulbs.
- Front panel provides operational status of: 1) Power On 2) UV lamp operational and 3) Replace UV lamp indicator.
- 110 volts – 240 volts.
- Excluded from any other discounts.